Divorce Recovery … Easier. Faster. For Good.
- Are you looking for someone to listen?
- We listen and understand!
- Lonely and worried about starting over?
- We give you specific tools to start rebuilding your best life!
- Tired of feeling overwhelmed, lonely, angry and afraid?
- We show you how to get better more quickly!
- Are you sick of obsessing and watching the movies in your mind?
- We show you how to stop! Do you want to make this as easy as possible for your kids?
- If you get better, they get better!
At Midlife Divorce Recovery we give you the tools and support you need to face the pain, conquer it and get stronger than before!
“I understand completely the ups and downs. It feels awful to be strong one minute and then a basket of tears the next. May I just say, its been 7 months since my tsunami of a divorce, and if it weren’t for talking with you all, I would not be as healed as I am. It is so very helpful to be able to express my true feelings and have others understand, exactly.”
- Sherry Carlson
How to End The Pain of Divorce?
We call our program the R.A.D.I.C.A.L. MasterPlan. It takes you step-by-step through the divorce recovery minefield. This unexpected trip is always longer and harder than we want it to be … that’s a fact. Even when you’re moving forward, you’ll hit speed bumps during the holidays, you’ll have snags on the birthdays. But we’ll be here. Every woman moves at her own pace. Regardless of how discouraged and defeated and pissed off (yes! pissed off!) you feel right now, here is our twelve-lesson plan to help you take your life back:
A Proven Plan to Help You Get Through Your Divorce:
- Decide to Get Better: There’s One choice: Get over this or not.
- Survive: Mastering the Survival Six (Daily strategies to keep you from turning into the sack monster who stays in the same clothes and doesn’t brush her teeth for a week!)
- Get Strong: (Becoming your own version of Wonder Woman) – Tips from the Marines
- Conquer the Chaos: Stop trying to be Boss of the Universe and take control of your own stuff.
- Get Financially Fit: It’s about more than the money – Having more is nice, but don’t count on it to bring you peace and/or happiness.
- Teach Your Children: The power lessons of recovery: (Terrifying & Exhilarating!)
- Inspire Your Family and Friends: Creating your legacy: (The B!#ch or The Blessing?)
- Face Reality: A new empowerment (Will the Real Me Please Stand Up?)
- Choose to Change: The future is your choice (You can just drift along on the tide or you can choose to create the life you want. )
- Set New Goals: True Grit: (Deciding what you really want and then developing a “Just try to stop me!” attitude.)
- Embrace Transformation: A life beyond your wildest dreams! (Who knew this was possible?! )
- Live Your Best Life: Sharing your gifts with your world – (This little — but bright — light of mine – a powerful, adventurous, glorious way to live!)
DON’T FORGET OUR ONLINE SUPPORT GROUP!
Women solve problems by talking. We need to talk. But we really need to talk with women who understand the pain, who know what it’s like to literally cry “all night long.” That is why we created the online community. The community is an online support group of women who are in the tornado of midlife divorce but who connect and share their victories, defeats, encouragement and obstacles to moving forward. Women in the community have spent those nights crying until no tears are left. Some may have done out-of-character things that could have landed them in jail. (Really!) There is the occasional ranting and raving. But most importantly it’s safe and secure place full of women who “get it” and a place where you can begin your journey back to joy.
If you don’t want to feel like this anymore, take charge and
Option 1- The RADICAL MasterPlan – $297.87 One Time Payment
- The “I’m tired of feeling like this! I’m getting my life back NOW!” option
- R.A..D.I.C.A.L. Recovery: Transforming the Despair of your Divorce into and Unexpected Good, The 219 page book by Suzy Brown
- The complete R.A.D.I.C.A.L. Master plan which contains:
- All 12 of the 16-page PowerPages covering the areas of recovery listed above
- All 12 CD’s containing interviews with experts in each area of recovery listed above
- A monthly 4-page R.A.D.I.C.A.L. Buzz Newsletter full of fun/helpful recovery information
- Access to the online community for as long as you need it
- 1-hour of one-on-one mentoring with Suzy
Option 2 – The Monthly RADICAL MasterPlan – $27.47/Month
If you can’t commit all at once, you can join on a monthly basis and receive all of our materials one month at a time. For $27.47 a month you receive:
- The “I’m Turning the Corner and Getting on the Right Path Today” Option
- R.A..D.I.C.A.L. Recovery: Transforming the Despair of your Divorce into and Unexpected Good, The 219-page book by Suzy Brown
- A monthly shipment of the R.A.D.I.C.A.L. Masterplan which includes one month of the PowerPages, the companion CD about that topic, and the 4-page R.A.D.I.C.A.L. Buzz Newsletter
- You also gain access to the online community for as long as you wish to continue.
- And there is no risk. Cancel anytime and pay only for what you have received.
Option 3 – The Online Community – $12.99/Month
- The “I Need to Talk to Someone Who Gets It!” Option
- Only $1.00 for first 15 days!
- Receive my 216-page book Radical Recovery after first full payment. (Retail $15.99)
- No Risk. Cancel Anytime.
If you don’t wish to receive any physical materials, you can try our online community and find people who’ve been where you are and can provide a place for you to talk and vent and let it all out as well as ask questions and share your own insights and wisdom with others. That’s the cool thing about this community. Even though you may feel weak, you can still offer a word of encouragement to someone else. That’s part of the healing, too. Sharing your wisdom with others makes you stronger and makes you reinforce your own healing. Sometimes we know what we should do, but in the middle of our pain, we forget. By suggesting solutions to someone else, we see them more clearly for ourselves.
We also want to note that in our 10-year history we’ve never once made a profit from our materials or our community. We’ve built this for you to get the life back you’ve been dreaming of. It’s our mission and our passion!
A FEW TESTIMONIALS
The past 10 weeks have been very difficult but made so much easier with your calm, supportive and witty words. Your site is a treasure and I will share it with all going through what I’ve been through. Just wanted to thank you for being my angel here on earth! Much love, D.
Thank you so much for helping us dumpees. I read your words every day, and a little each day I’m climbing out of the dark hole of sadness. Keep doing your thing. You’re making a difference in our lives. God bless you. B.
Suzy – After a 32 year marriage, my divorce was final in late Dec. Since I just couldn’t seem to move on – even with lots of therapy – a friend suggested your book. WOW! Why didn’t I have this sooner? I believe you really saved my life! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!” J.
I feel like you reached inside my heart and my mind and captured the feelings that have been swirling around in there for many years now. The emotional roller coaster is unreal and so very hard to explain to someone who’s not been there.
Everyone’s story or situation is different, but there is a common thread that connects everyone on this site.
This book (Radical Recovery) will shake you out of your lethargy, knock you out of your bitterness, and bounce you out of your self-pity parties. If you want something that is pie-in-the-sky and full of pleasant theories, skip this book. If you want to get better, you have come to the right place. D.K.
If you are ready to start your new life SIGN UP TODAY