A program to stop the hurt of divorce and start the healing.
What is The MasterPlan?
A Personal Path to Transformation
The MasterPlan is a few things: First, it’s an online community of women who are somewhere on the divorce road. Some are just starting out, some are farther along and some may be just where you are now. When you sign up, you gain access to a secure member’s area where you can talk with these women who understand. They know about the pain and the sleepness nights and the sadness and the anger. They “get it.”
Women who understand . . .
- Being abandoned without any consideration or means of support
- The feeling of not being able to cope with the overwhelming change
- Touch deprivation – not only sexual, but just simple physical closeness
- Trying to process the fact that he is not going to change
- Feeling like you’re the old model being traded in for a new one
- The financial issues, the loneliness, the embarrassment
Women who get it . . .
The MasterPlan is also…
a step-by-step program that takes you through the recovery process, which we have divided into 12 modules or steps. Each module contains expert interviews, strategy worksheets, activities, e-books and recovery tools to help you navigate this divorce tornado.
You can order the MasterPlan as a Monthly Subscription or you can purchase the entire program with a one-time payment which is the best deal.
What’s the risk? You get access to an amazing, supportive community of women, proven recovery resources and a step-by-step pathway to hope and healing.
What exactly do I get?
The MasterPlan is divided into 12 months or modules or steps of the divorce recovery process. For the first shipment of the subscription you will receive access to all materials of the 1st Module listed below – including videos, expert interviews, strategy worksheets, and ebooks. Plus a physical shipment with Radical Recovery – Transforming the Despair of Your Divorce Into an Unexpected Good, PowerPages #1, RADiCAL Tips, Lessons & Advice – an interview with 5 RADiCAL women, and your MasterPlan binder.
Then each following month you will receive a physical shipment with more helpful resources and materials.
The MasterPlan Program
What you will achieve
- Learn how to stop the movies in your mind and stop caring what he’s doing
- Peace of mind, knowing you are not alone and you can get through this
- Learn how to conquer the chaos and feeling of overwhelm caused by your divorce
- Begin to accept the divorce and build strength and confidence moving forward
- Learn how to cope with the roller coaster of powerful, sometimes destructive, emotions
- Get the tools to set new goals for your future and begin creating the life you want now
A few years ago at a conference at Pepperdine, I was giving a presentation about several steps of the divorce recovery process and someone in the audience stood up towards the end and said, “I just wanted to say thank you for giving me the Survival Six, I posted those on my mirror at home and it probably saved my life many times over.”
A few testimonials…
Just wanted to thank you for stepping out and making a difference. I am benefitting very much from the material you have sent and am very happy I signed up. I love today’s quote about being a firebrand. Thank you.
I have had a long standing problem with my self-esteem and self-confidence and your words are good medicine. I am appreciating myself more and gaining the strong independent spirit I had as a young person and the “scrappiness” is returning. I knew my “life-light” had gotten quite dim, but didn’t realize how much until I was faced with this major life change. Thanks again, Suzy, your work is so vital and I tell everyone I can about you whenever the opportunity presents itself!”
Thank you for your great emails…They give me hope and encouragement even to me thousands of miles away. Bless you for taking the time and foresight to make this happen for a woman like me and countless others. Bless you.
You have been an amazing resource throughout the past year, and I will certainly recommend you to others walking this road. Thank you.
Thank you for all you do to help women like me who have gone through a mid-life divorce. Your words are always an inspiration to me. It’s been a long and difficult road, but the road is less bumpy and smoother now that I am heading in the right direction.
The MasterPlan is designed to save you time and tears on your recovery journey. It’s like having a 24/7 support group and helpful resources at your fingertips for $37.00 a month.
Examples of Daily Resources
Every day is something different to keep you focused on the important aspects of your recovery. Here are some examples of what might arrive in your inbox on a daily basis.
- “Bar of Soap Activity”
- Receive your copy of Radical Recovery – Transforming the Despair of your divorce into an unexpected good.
- Video on the strategies to overcome the loneliness of divorce
- “Tell your story” – Share your story in the community
- Listen to an Expert Interview with Suzy Brown and Pam Davenport – a certified personal trainer & family counselor.
Work through your divorce one day and one step at a time. This is just a small sampling of the resources and help you’ll get on this journey.
Don’t take our word for it. Commit to doing the necessary work and making the choice to get better. Realize this situation is NOT your fault, but what you do now is your responsibility. What’s the risk?
You have two options.
- Continue to mope around feeling sorry for yourself and continue letting someone else be the deciding factor of your life, – OR
- Decide not to let his choices determine your life and who you are. Make the choice to get better. It’s up to you.
Have a Question? Here are the most common questions about the MasterPlan…
Q: How much will this cost?
We’ve priced the MasterPlan in such a way that nearly any woman can participate. Invest $37.00 a month (about $1 a day) in yourself over the next 12-months and save time, tears, and energy on your recovery journey.
Q: Will this work for me?
This program is not a silver bullet. It’s a system that, if acted on, will lead to successful results. We have seen women all over the country and around the world go through the program and come out on the other side healed and well on their way to a full recovery. Just check out the testimonials from real women who started exactly where you are now. Details of your story may be different, but if you’re willing to do the work, you’ll get the same positive results as the hundreds of other women we’ve helped. Women from all types of backgrounds — rural, urban, professionals, stay at home moms, young, old — have used our resources and found success. We help women all the time. It’s what we do.