The Divorce Survival Kit – Holiday Edition.
90 days of healing for you including support, encouragement and resources to actually find new meaning and good cheer through the holidays from Halloween through New Year’s Day.
$30 Off Through The Holidays!
Offer Available Till January 5th, 2017
Your wasband (ex- or soon-to-be-ex-husband) has probably already moved on. He’s most likely having a grand ole time. All the while, you’re whimpering and sobbing and cussing around feeling furious and defeated. And now, you’re stressed about the next three months of celebrations when you don’t feel like celebrating anything!
If you’re anything like the thousands of women we’ve helped, you’re probably experiencing the following…
Trouble moving on
You can’t stop thinking about him and the fun he’s having. You keep reliving past holidays with him, and you’re worried about just surviving the upcoming holidays on your own with any grace at all. You secretly wish you could disappear and come back on January 2nd.
Rejection and hurt
You feel like a failure. You wonder what you did wrong, and you feel stuck and unable to move forward. You’re stressed out. You hate being divorced and hate for your kids to have to go through all of this, especially at this time of the year. You worry that you’ll really never get over your divorce.
Overwhelm and Exhaustion
You’re so overwhelmed and confused by all the changes and decisions that you are faced with that you don’t know where to begin. You have to deal with all kinds of complications as you try to do Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas, Hanukkah, or Kwanzaa. And then there is New Year’s Eve and New Year’s Day and you are exhausted before any of the holidays have even started.
Friends and family want to help, but they do not get how difficult this journey is. You’re lonely and feel isolated, and everyone is tired of hearing about the divorce way before you’re done talking about it. Everyone thinks you should simply “Move on.” So not only are you still unbearably sad, but now you feel like a “wuss” because you’re not moving on quickly enough to satisfy everyone else.
Fear and Anxiety
You wonder, “How am I going to face sharing the kids over the holidays? Will I be invited to anything? Will I start crying at some holiday dinner? Will the kids like him (and his girlfriend) better because they get better presents and fancy trips from him?” You’re anxious about how you’re going to handle the next three months at all.
We designed this Holiday Edition of the Divorce Survival Kit because we’ve been where you are. We want you to learn to appreciate and take care of yourself first, and let him go. We connect you with women who understand. We give you tools to move forward with fewer tears, less kicking and screaming, and fewer sleepless nights. We will be here to help you GET THROUGH THIS.
And the Divorce Survival Kit is our
promise that you will.
“What is the Divorce Survival Kit – Holiday Edition and what do I get?”
A 90-Day program and package of resources created to offer relief
from the overwhelming agony, confusion and hopeless feelings of divorce.
You get tools, tips and resources to help you start feeling better
immediately and a step-by-step path to keep getting stronger.
Plus you meet a whole sisterhood of women on the road to recovery.
Women who get it. Women who understand. Women who help each other move forward.
Yes, I want to Stop the Hurt and Start the Healing Now!
We want to help you get rid of that pain in your heart and help you start getting your life back. We want you to stop dreading the holidays and take advantage of all of the tips and tools that we make available for you. We also want to help you make the holiday memories from this year good for you and for your family and friends instead of being hard and sad when you look back.
What do I actually Get?
90 Daily Emails of Support & Encouragement
“I start the day with hope instead of despair. I have something positive to think about and I can stay focused on getting better instead of wallowing in grief”
Access to the MDR Community
- I don’t feel so isolated and alone. These women “get it!”
- My kids can stop worrying about me because I’ll be working through the challenges with someone who understands
- I can give my friends a break, because they’re already tired of hearing about it, but I’m not anywhere near done talking about it
Radical Recovery – By Suzy Brown
- She not only survived but her life is wonderful again. Maybe that could happen for me!
- Find hope through the trials and successes of others
- This book is not psycho babble. It’s not a psychologist telling you what you should feel. It’s another woman who finally is saying what you do feel no matter how ugly it is.
Survival Six – Quick Start Morning Action Plan
- Survival Six sets a good tone for the day. Otherwise, I’m tempted just to stay in bed and cry all day.
- My kids don’t worry about me if I’m up and dressed every day. My family is not so worried about me.
- Divorce is overwhelming. These 6 actions gives me a strarting point each morning
Boot Camp – CD Set
- Suzy Brown tells her story
- Shows that life can be good again. Gives me hope!
- Dr. Barrie Arachtingi tells us how to take control
- Hear from a psychologist with lots of experience helping women get better
- Tools to help me “Hack my path! and that red shoes really can make a difference!
- Dr. Chris Shanklin – Dealing with Our Children During Divorce
- Give our children tools to face challenges in their own lives. Helps them take responsibility for themselves because they know you’re going to be okay
- Therese McKechnie – Shares explains the grief of divorce
- Explains that one of the problems is that our culture doesn’t give us rituals to grieve divorce
- Lisa Stobie encourages us to take care of our bodies
- Keeps you from become zombie-like … looking like the walking dead and on the other hand keeps you from eating stuff just because it makes you feel better for a minute and becoming a fat blob with no energy at all
- Grace Carpenter – Owner of Style and Grace Boutique encourages us to expressing our own personal style during divorce
- Makes you finally say, “I’m going to dress like I want for a change! This is my life so sorry if you don’t like it ! Stop thinking someone else has the answers to my problems. I can get help, but my life is my responsibility and I can make it great … even wearing what I want or cutting my hair or whatever.
- Amy Medbery, helps us get a grip on our finances
- Makes me face the financial furies and actually make a plan and stick to it and taking pride in getting control of the number one issue in most peoples daily lives. Being poor and in control is better than rich and in debt. Finding joy in becoming financially independent! That’s way cool!
- Judy Johns, Keller-Williams Realty, talks about buying and selling a home and celebrating life no matter what.
- Smart people everywhere today are downsizing by choice! I can, too. My kids don’t care as much about where we live as how much fun we have wherever we live!
Surviving the Holidays While You’re Surviving Divorce
- Filled with 101 ways to make the holidays wonderful again. Yes, even now … especially now!.
Months 1, 2 & 3 of the 16-Page PowerPages from the RADiCAL MasterPlan
- Month 1 – Getting Started – Deciding to Get Better
- Month 2 – Surviving – The Survival Six: A personal Life-ReStart Program
- Month 3 – Getting Strong – Becoming A Warrior Woman (Yes, you!)
Month 1, 2 & 3 of our Expert Interview CD Series
- Month 1 – Features Suzy Brown and 5 RADiCAL women who share their recovery tips
- Month 2 – Cathy Newton – Educator, Author & Motivational Speaker
- Month 3 – Pam Davenport – Personal Trainer, U.S. Team Triathlete Coach, Counselor
Monthly 4-page RADiCAL Buzz Newsletter
- Full of fun/helpful/out-of-the-box recovery information.
- STASH Peppermint Herbal Tea
- Burt’s Bees – Moisturizing Lip Balm
- Other little goodies included
- Indigo Wild Zum Soap
- Lavender Filled Satin Eye Pillow – to help you sleep
All for $159.00! Only Available ‘Til January 5th
Make the choice to move forward.
Make the choice to start feeling better right now.
Give us 90-Days to prove that you will get through this and be stronger because of it.
Understand that your life will be not just good again, but really, really good!
I want to get help now, so I can face these next three months without falling apart.
Yes, I want to Stop the Hurt and try to get through the holidays with some grace and good cheer!
Frequently asked questions.
How much will this cost?
We’ve reduced the Holiday Edition of the Divorce Survival Kit so that more women can take advantage of it. How much does just an hour of counseling cost? How many books and CDs would you have to buy that possibly don’t even work? How much time and energy would it take to try to figure this out on your own? You’ve got enough on your plate…especially with the holidays just around the corner.
Every hour you waste stuck in the pain is an hour you’re not getting better. The cash value of all of the time and advice of the experts and every other tool and resource offered in the program is more than $1285.00 In fact, the connections and support from the other women any time of the day or night alone is priceless.
But we’re making this Holiday Kit available for $159.00 That’s an unbelievable value for everything you get including 3 months of support in the MDR community and 90 days of e-mail encouragement plus everything else you get. And remember, it comes with a 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE! If you don’t think our resources and the community of RADiCAL women have helped you move forward on the recovery process, you can call us at 816-941-4911, return the kit within the first 30 days, and we’ll refund your money.
Will this work for me?
This Holiday Edition of the Divorce Survival Kit is not magic. But when women follow the program, positive change happens. We have seen women teetering on the edge of complete and utter devastation create amazing, adventurous, fulfilling and fun lives. Each divorce is different, but if you have the guts to do the work and take control of your own life, you’ll find healing and a great new life, too. Women of all shapes and sizes – rural, urban, young, old, stay at home moms, corporate executives, artists, teachers, opera singers are using our materials. They helped them. They will help you, too.
How is this product delivered to me?
All the physical materials are shipped to you based on the shipping option you choose. When you purchase the product you will also be taken to our online MDRcommunity where you create your username and password. The online community is available 24/7 and has hundreds of conversations among women who have been where you are now. The digital materials will be delivered to you via email immediately following your purchase.
What if I have more questions?
Call us at 816-941-4911 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
“Even though you don’t know me personally I hope to someday soon write to you about how our lives crossed paths. For now I just want to say you literally saved my life. I feel as if you are beside me encouraging me every day. The emotions, information you write (including personal notes and emails) and the information from the Boot camp CD have made my new, unexpected life easier. Your support is priceless. Somehow it is comforting knowing that someone else is walking in my shoes.
I thank God and you for being there for me.”
“Finding your website was a Godsend!!! I ordered your book and literally could not put it down. My husband of 25 years walked out on New Year’s Eve this past year. I feel like I could have written your book because it describes every single thing I have been and will be going through.
I just wanted to say thank you. Your daily blogs are like a shot in the arm for every day. Again thank you so much for your honesty and tremendous insight.”
“Your course is literally a life save. All of it was relevant, all of it was useful, all of it was extremely helpful.
When I hae been lonely and very upset, I have read through your emails, taken the advice, and am moving forward (baby steps).
I am expecting my decree absolute any day now, after my husband left me for a woman 25 years younger than both of us. The shock was devastating, but I have found so much strength from you…
So thank you for your help and guidance along my journey. Thank you on behalf of many of us out there, in the same traumatic position. I hope they can find their way, post divorce.”
“Your Midlife Divorce Recovery support…has been a source of encouragement, breath, hope, empathy, humor. Thank you so much Suzy for letting God use and repurpose that pain into a message of hope and empowerment. Bless you bless you bless you sister!
I have truly benefited from your emails. I was blessed to have a pretty good support system, but in the moments alone at night sometimes, you email/posts were incredibly helpful. I just want to say THANK YOU so much!”