Who Am I?
Some of my highlights
- Fully responsive so content looks great
- Awesome sliders to showcase content
- Amazing shortcodes loaded with options
My Vision Statement
“To live my one Wild, Precious life to the very fullest.”
The Vision Statement is something I make all the RADiCAL women create at the end of our programThe MasterPlan: Six Months of Hope & Healing.Click Here to learn more about our Hope & Healing program.
Take the First Step – Get My Free Report
The RADiCAL Survival Kit – The First 14 Days of the MasterPlan
- 14 days of focused support, encouragement and resources delivered to you.
- RADiCAL Grieving – A Blueprint for Understanding the Grief of Divorce and Strategies to Handle its Unique Challenges
- The Survival Six – Your Daily Kick-Start Morning Action Plan
- Stories of Inspiration and Hope – Recording of 5 RADiCAL Women who Overcame the Challenges of Divorce.
- Immediate Support and Understanding – Access to the Secure Community Forums – Read the stories of hundreds of women somewhere on the divorce journey. Tell your own story and get the support you need.
Try the Survival Kit for 14 Days and decide for yourself if this program is for you.
There is no risk. If the Survival Kit doesn’t work for you, simply cancel before the 14 days and up and you won’t get charged a thing.
A few years ago at a conference in Pepperdine, I was giving a presentation about several steps of the divorce recovery process and someone in the audience stood up towards the end and said, “I just wanted to say thank you for giving me the Survival Six, I posted those on my mirror at home and it probably saved my life many times over.”
Who am I and Why Should You Listen to Me?
My name is Suzy Brown and 12 years ago, the turning point of my divorce was in the closet of our dream home, curled up in a ball, sobbing in the corner, trying to pull myself together. The appraiser was downstairs and I couldn’t get up, I couldn’t stop crying, I couldn’t accept what was happening to me. My son found me about 20 minutes later, stood me up and said “Are you going to trust God or not?”
Since that time I’ve dedicated my life to helping women move through the agony and struggles of divorce more gracefully and hopefully with fewer tears. I’ve seen the issues, searched for the answers, worked with the women, and found a better pathway through this tornado.
I’m so confident in what I’ve learned and the MasterPlan, that everything I offer you comes with a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.
Some things I’ve done.
- Sold over 4,000 copies of Radical Recovery – Included in this MasterPlan.
- Facilitated more than 75 support groups in the Kansas City area.
- Been interviewed on national and local radio and television shows
- Mentioned in the Wall Street Journal and Harvard Business Review
- Worked one-on-one with hundreds if not thousands of women during this journey.
Need more Information? Keep Reading.
The MasterPlan is divided into both Physical Resources, mailed each month, and Digital Resources delivered to you daily in the community, in your email and on our secure website.
- Start each week with our weekly video.
- Receive the PowerPages we mail out at the beginning of every month.
- Work through various activities during the week.
- Listen to the Audio from expert interviews with Professionals discussing specific areas of the divorce process.
- Work through Radical Recovery by Suzy Brown
Learn how to address the issues of Loneliness, Overwhelm, Finances, the Children, Moving On and other common challenges delivered in easy-to-use packets of information and daily encouragements.
- Learn the strategies to start each morning with purpose and direction.
- Learn that you are not alone and there are women who’ve been exactly where you are and understand the issues and struggles you’re going through right now.
- Skip the months and years of floundering around on your own, and learn the strategies from hundreds of women who’ve made it through to the other side.