Guest Blogging Agreement – Midlife Divorce Recovery
Midlife Divorce Recovery welcomes posts related to divorce: before, during and after. We have final approval on all content published on Midlife Divorce Recovery. We welcome posts that cover tips, resources and advice for navigating divorce. If you would like to guest post, please submit your idea here all relevant topics will be considered.
By submitting an article for consideration you consent to exclusive publication by Midlife Divorce Recovery and consent to the following simple rules.
All Guest Posts must comply with the following criteria:
- Guest Posts must be original works that have not been previously published on any website, forum, chat or social media site.
- Content must be your own work. Plagiarism or copyright infringement is not permitted.
- When quoting others, please cite the source.
- Once the post has been submitted to Midlife Divorce Recovery, you may not publish it anywhere else online, in part or in whole, including your own website.
- You may promote your Guest Post on your own website, Twitter, Facebook, or other social media forums via a link to the article on Midlife Divorce Recovery.
- Guest Post writer may submit a short bio (50 words or less) if one is to be included. The Writer may provide a photo but it is not guaranteed to be included. Midlife Divorce Recovery will not create a bio for Guest Post writer.
- Guest Posts shall not include any affiliate links.
- Midlife Divorce Recovery reserves the right to add its own affiliate links where appropriate.
- The Guest Post writer shall not be entitled to any compensation for writing the post or for any revenue generated from affiliate links if included.
- Guest Posts shall include images/video under the following circumstances:
- Midlife Divorce Recovery is responsible for acquiring all images/videos and necessary permissions for use of said images on the blog. Any and all images/videos submitted for use by the Guest post writer are subject to inclusion at the sole discretion of Midlife Divorce Recovery.
- The Guest Post writer may supply images for use on the blog if they are the copyright holder of the image/video and can provide evidence of copyright. In the event this evidence cannot be provided, no images/video provided by Guest Post writers shall be used.
- Guest Post writers will receive the writing credit as the author of their post.
- All guest posts will receive at least one (1) link to the writer’s website. If the writer does not have a website, one (1) link will be provided to either Facebook or Twitter. If the writer has no profile for linking, only the name will be provided.
- Midlife Divorce Recovery will promote the Guest Post on a variety of social media networks, but does not guarantee any particular site or reach.
- Midlife Divorce Recovery does not permit links to the writer’s website within the post unless it is directly related and relevant to the topic.
- Links to third-party sites shall be approved by Midlife Divorce Recovery, and must be relevant to the topic.
- All SEO’d anchor text or tags will be reviewed and subject to inclusion at the discretion of Midlife Divorce Recovery.
- Excessive links or links that appear to be affiliate or spam will be removed at the discretion of Midlife Divorce Recovery.
- All Guest Posts will be reviewed and approved by Midlife Divorce Recovery prior to posting.
- Midlife Divorce Recovery reserves the right to edit posts where necessary to ensure the post is consistent with the values of Midlife Divorce Recovery.
- Midlife Divorce Recovery will review any material changes made prior to publication.
- Midlife Divorce Recovery reserves the right to refuse publication or remove the guest post without prior notice to the guest writer.
- By providing a Guest Post to Midlife Divorce Recovery, you agree you are not becoming part of the website nor shall you hold yourself out to be a member of the Midlife Divorce Recovery website.
- Midlife Divorce Recovery reserves the right to refuse publication of any post that appears to have been submitted for the purpose of advertising a business or service.