The MasterPlan is a powerful program that will save you time, tears and pain on your way to a better life after divorce.
Do you wonder if you’ll ever really be happy again?
I did. I’ve been there. After my 33-year marriage ended, I thought my life would never be as good as it was. I spent too long in that place of sadness and loneliness and fear.
- But things have changed. For more than 10 years I’ve studied and learned and listened and found out how to help other women get through their midlife divorce more gracefully than I did. I’ve brought in experts from different areas of recovery to my Midlife Divorce Recovery Bootcamps and 10-week support groups and Second Saturday Seminars. I’ve mentored women one-to-one and learned the best and fastest ways to move forward. I’ve immersed myself in figuring out what works and what definitely doesn’t work in getting better after a midlife divorce. The result is the RADiCAL MasterPlan.
With the MasterPan you’ll learn how to:
- Stop obsessing about him … or them. (Those movies in your mind will make you crazy! … especially if the “girlfiend is in them, too!)
- Stop wishing you could get him back or thinking of ways to do him in. (Both are useless!)
- Stop feeling guilty and blaming yourself and constantly asking “What if?” (Give that up! Stop worrying about anything you cannot change!)
- Stop asking “Why?” (Not a helpful question) and ask instead, “What now?”
- Overcome the loneliness. (Nothing is more lonely than trying to please someone who has moved on.)
- Stop being pissed off all the time (that makes your face ugly!)
- Rediscover your most fit, fun and frisky self! (She’s in there!)
- Figure out your finances. (Get all you can, but remember, “Money does NOT buy happiness.”)
- Teach your children positive life lessons. (Yikes! They are watching you like a hawk! What are you teaching them about life?)
- Live a life that inspires others. (Do others think, “What a fun, generous, gracious woman!”? or do they run the other way when they see you coming?)
- Encourage your spirit to soar. (We’ve only got “this one wild, precious life!”)
- Embrace the adventure waiting in your future! (Real adventure always involves a certain amount of sobbing and screaming — but the victories are breathtaking!)
- Get concrete recovery information and practical strategies to move forward (This isn’t a program of psycho-babble and theories about what researchers or academicians think you’re supposed to do — it’s real solutions for real problems.)
- Stay focused on recovery. (It’s easy to slip back into the pity pit and the whining wilderness and the desert of doing things that just don’t work!) We keep you focused on the “straight and narrow” of getting to recovery and rejuvenation as quickly as you possibly can. A whole new world is waiting for you and it can be as amazing as you make it, so lets make this trip through recovery as easy and as fast as possible!
You will find joy again.
The mission of this program is more than just helping you feel better. The goal is to change your life for good! The MasterPlan will save you anguish and pain, but it can also help you create a future that is everything you want it to be. Not just okay, but unbelievably good! Wildly, extravagantly good!!
Many experts say divorce after a long marriage usually takes one year of recovery for every 5-7 years of marriage or one month of recovery for every year of marriage. I was 53 years old and had been married 33 years. I didn’t have that long. You don’t either!!
The MasterPlan speeds up recovery and leads to not only healing, but to a whole new way of looking at your future. You’re not just on this earth to take up space … you’re here to make a difference. The MasterPlan helps you figure out your best, most fulfilling, purposeful life going forward.
Taking advantage of the MasterPlan is not only the best thing you can do for you …. it’s also the best thing you can do for those who care about you … your children (They worry about you!), your family, your friends! Do this for them if for some silly reason you feel guilty doing it for yourself! You deserve this. You deserve your best life …. especially now. So join us and go get it!
We’re not going to leave you alone, out on the open sea of despair fending for yourself. We’re going to be right alongside of you 24/7.
Below are the physical resources you will get with the MasterPlan Program. Plus, you get all the online resources and full access to the MDRcommunity discussion rooms and forums.
Actual resources you will receive with your MasterPlan Membership
- The 219-page Radical Recovery book by Suzy Brown
- 24/7 connection with other RADiCAL Women in the Community
- Daily encouragements sent to your e-mail every week-day
- Twelve 16-page PowerPages workbooks mailed to you with recovery work to do
- Twelve CD interviews with twelve different recovery experts with binder CD holders
- 3-ring R.A.D.I.C.A.L. Binder to keep your PowerPages workbooks, CDs and other information
- Midlife Divorce Recovery pen
- Two Live My Vision cards – One postcard size; one business card size
- Discount on one-on-one personal mentoring with Suzy
- Discount on Midlife Divorce Recovery products and events
- Certification at the completion allowing you to lead RADiCAL support groups
The program is not magic, but it works. And it’s as creative and fun as a Divorce Recovery Program can actually be! Along with hundreds of other women, I am living proof it works. You have to make the commitment. You have to take the actions that bring change, but we will help you. We will provide guidance, connection and resources to make sure your transformation happens. But you have to take the actions to make it happen.