We wanted to make it easy for you to help spread the word about this free event focused on Surviving the Holidays While You’re Surviving Divorce. Thanks in advance for your help!
What’s On This Page
- Basic Webinar Details
- Tweets you can cut and paste
- Posts you can put on your blog
Basic Webinar Details
- Event Title: How to Survive the Holidays While You’re Surviving Divorce
- Event Summary: A FREE 45-minute online webinar to help you survive the holidays with fewer tears and more joy.
- Date: Monday, November 24th at 2:00pm EST
- Cost: The online event is 100% Free
- Website: midlifedivorcerecovery.com
- Registration Page: https://www.midlifedivorcerecovery.com/surviving-the-holidays-webinar-registration/
Tweets you can cut and paste
- Learn how to prioritize your holidays and do what most people WANT to do: Simplify. https://www.midlifedivorcerecovery.com/surviving-the-holidays-webinar-registration/ #divorce #holidays
- Free webinar on surviving the holidays while you’re surviving divorce. https://www.midlifedivorcerecovery.com/surviving-the-holidays-webinar-registration/ #divorce
- Don’t Postpone Joy – There are many, many things to celebrate even during divorce. https://www.midlifedivorcerecovery.com/surviving-the-holidays-webinar-registration/ #divorce #holidays
- Have you signed up for “How to survive the Holidays while you’re surviving divorce?” https://www.midlifedivorcerecovery.com/surviving-the-holidays-webinar-registration/
- Join @MidlifeDivorce learn how to Survive Divorce While You’re Surviving the Holidays. https://www.midlifedivorcerecovery.com/surviving-the-holidays-webinar-registration/
- A free event to help you survive the holidays while you’re surviving divorce? Yes, Please https://www.midlifedivorcerecovery.com/surviving-the-holidays-webinar-registration/
Blog Post #1 – 3 Tips For Facing the Holidays During Divorce
1. Be Patient With Yourself. Be patient with your family. You will grieve your losses, but remember what you are really celebrating. You can use this time to find new meaning and a new closeness and new joys that you might have missed if this divorce had not happened. Accept the tears. Take one holiday at a time. The true meaning of the holidays will never disappear, and this experience, as hard as it is, can bring a fresh under- standing of that truth. Suzy Brown explains ways to be kind to yourself in her upcoming webinar “How to Survive the Holidays While You’re Surviving Divorce.” This Monday, November 24th.
2. Simplify. A poll from 2005 said 4 out of 5 people want the holidays to be simpler. A midlife divorce will make you take a look at your priorities. You usually have moved to a smaller place; you have less money; and you have less time if you have gone back to work. You have an opportunity to do what most people want to do. You have been forced to do something that may be a positive turning point in your family’s life. Take a look at your priorities and simplify. You’ll also learn how to prioritize this holiday season.
3. Be Flexible. Keep the traditions you want. Try some new things. Finding creative ways to share the goodness can enhance the real meaning of the holidays. Who says Thanksgiving has to be celebrated on the official Thanksgiving Day? If you don’t have the children on Christmas, have a tree-decorating party earlier in December. Make that a new tradition. An added benefit might be to make the week of Christmas less hectic.
Make a commitment to get these holidays with fewer tears and more joy. Sign up for this online webinar, “How to Survive the Holidays While You’re Surviving Divorce.”
Date: Monday, November 24th
Time: 2:00pm EST
Registration Page https://www.midlifedivorcerecovery.com/surviving-the-holidays-webinar-registration/
Blog Post #2 – How to Survive the Holidays While You’re Surviving Divorce
Are you stressed because the holidays are roaring towards you a breakneck speeds?
Do you feel overwhelmed because of all the things you have to do and on top of it all you’re struggling with the tsunami of a divorce?
Do you want survive experience the holidays with fewer tears and more joy?
If so, this free, online event offers you help and hope.
Survive the Holidays While You’re Surviving Divorce
The holidays are centering points for families. Traditions are passed down through the generations. The same foods are expected on the table. You want your family stockings neatly hanging in a row on the mantle. You want everyone there as you light the menorah. As imperfect as families are, home with those you love is where you want to be during the holidays.
Then it happens. The wrecking ball of divorce comes blasting into your life, and the holidays become part of the rubble you are sifting through trying to find some little piece of joy. How can you celebrate anything? How can you celebrate Thanksgiving or sing about “Joy to the World” or tell the stories of Kwanza when your life is crumbling all around you?
It’s in times of trouble and distress that you absolutely should light the candles and sing the songs and tell the stories and celebrate the holidays. What happens in times of war or tragedy or disaster like the Tsunami or Katrina or the fires in California? What happens when someone you love is serving the country in a dangerous land far away or a family member is suffering from a serious illness? Is that a time to give up the holidays?
NO! You may have to make adjustments, but now is the exact time you should celebrate.
Whether you’re just thinking about divorce, currently separated, filing, recently divorced or several years into your divorce journey, you can learn how to simplify the season, be patient with yourself, be kind to others, and simply survive these next few months with fewer tears and more joy.
This online event is designed to help you take extraneous things off your to do list, develop strategies to reduce the overwhelm, keep you focused on what’s important, and find little ways to experience the joy of the holidays. Whether you believe that right now or not. There is joy to be found!
Here are 3 compelling reasons you should sign up to watch How to Survive the Holidays While You’re Surviving Divorce
#1. It’s Fully Online
No travel required! We know you’re busy and time is crazy valuable right now. Simply find a computer and watch from anywhere.
#2. It’s Free
The event is completely free. You’ll have access to this great content without having to spend a single penny.
#3. Tales From the Trenches
You’ll hear stories and strategies from women who’ve been exactly where you are now. How they struggled but found things to celebrate and grabbed joy out of the tornado that surrounded them.
See you there!